I would like to take a few moments to update you on CP Healthcare’s preparations for the COVID-19 virus.
In the past few weeks and days, it has been hard to take our eyes off the headlines. As phone alerts and 24-hour news reports give continual updates on the COVID 19 outbreak I want to assure you CP Healthcare is prepared. I’m sure many of you are feeling the same way. I know you are grappling with how to keep ‘business as usual’ as the world around us is anything but ‘usual.’
CP Healthcare remains open to handle all of your personal injury diagnostic imaging needs and I want to assure you our network is taking great precautions to make sure we are providing a safe work environment. The reception desk, lobby, and scan rooms are all wiped down multiple times every day. I have reached out to ensure every center is washing their hands regularly and/or using hand sanitizer and we are encouraging all of those that we encounter to do the same.
To ensure a safe environment at our facilities and our network facilities, we are asking our patients and physicians adhere to the following policies:
- If a patient has traveled outside of the country in the past 2 weeks we ask that they schedule their appointment at least 2 weeks past the date that they arrived back in the USA
- If a patient is having flu-like symptoms they should consult with a physician and be seen at a hospital that is more equipped to handle a possible case of COVID-19. Hospitals may be inundated with patients and I am sure would appreciate patients, not at risk of carrying COVID-19 to remain outside of the hospital.
- Our staff will be professional and friendly as always but in the best interest of all parties, we will make an effort to maintain a safe distance from the patient and one another.
- We are asking patients who are coming to our facility to do so alone. If assistance is needed they certainly may bring a guest but we would like to minimize the number of guests entering our facility.
- In compliance with the CDC recommendations, our Managers and Marketing staff will be limiting if not eliminating visits to referring physician offices and will communicate with offices by phone, email, text and social media.
CP has always been an innovative company, but we especially ask that during this time all interaction be as digital as possible. You can submit a referral for imaging HERE. You can email orders or questions HERE. Attorneys, you can request information, approve liens and check the status of patients HERE. Schedule a virtual meeting or chat HERE.
We thank you for your cooperation and we seek to protect our employees and those that we are entrusted to assist with medical care. At a time like this, we are reminded to give thanks to all of our medical professionals.
I can assure you CP is making sure each and every patient we are caring for and each member of our imaging centers are safe during this time.
Thank you for letting CP care for you all during this time.
Goodspeed and stay well!